Every Courselle site is a separate instance of our product with its own users, groups, and courses. A single Courselle account can have one or multiple sites associated with it.
You can have a separate Courselle site for every project you manage or, for example, for every customer you deliver your eLearning to.
To create a new Courselle site:
- Log in to your Courselle account;
2. Click 'Create New Site' button (to create a site, you will have to create a Courselle account first).
3. Type in the site name and the domain name that will be used by your subscription.
The site name is visible only to you, and is used to tell sites apart. If you plan on having many sites on your account, make sure to give them descriptive names. The domain name gives your Courselle account a unique web address.
Please keep in mind that you can change the site name later, but not the domain name.
For example, if you specify "johnselearning" as the domain name, both you and your learners will be able to log in to your respective accounts by browsing https://johnselearning.courselle.com.
4. Once you are happy with your site and domain names, click Continue to proceed.
5. Set up a subscription plan for the site.
If you have a coupon code it is the right time to get a discount. Just click 'Add coupon' and enter the code.
6. Once you have chosen the plan and the subscription period, click Continue. You will be taken to the Courselle secure payment page.
7. Provide your payment information and click Continue.
8. To confirm the payment, type in your password, select the "I agree with Terms and Conditions of service" checkbox, and click Continue again. The payment will be taken and your subscription will be created in a matter of a few seconds.
Please let us know if you'd like to have a custom domain name you own associated with your site (this option is available for every paid subscription).